Thursday 2 January 2014

2014






It's still not too late to welcome the new year of 2014. Let's the 2013 year became our past to be remembered. All the memories of the past will make us stronger and move forward to create a better future in our life.
 
People start to make New Year’s resolution to accomplish before next year. Some of us try to lose weight, quit smoking (I'm not), spend more time with family, get a better job etc. Whatever you want to do, be sure it is achievable. Please don't hope for something that impossible to achieve.

For me, I want to have a good career development, travel around the world (of course with small budget) and pursue to assimilate with my artistic hobby.

And I'm still here.

Happy New Year. 2014.

Another 365 days InsyaAllah. 


2nd January 2014
10.20 am
KLCC
Di Penjara Janji - Awie







4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2014. Set new goals and make them become true!
    Follow sini & salam perkenalan :D

    ReplyDelete